Join our team of professionals
If you are a translator, interpreter, transcriber, technical writer, content creator or marketing writer and are interested in working with us on a freelance basis, please contact Dovrat Isak our Vendor Manager at email@example.com
We’re looking for top quality professionals to join our growing business. In particular, the following positions are currently available for the right candidates.
MGS Language Services is looking for an Arabic translator and editor to serve as Language lead for a large-scale, ongoing project.
The position is in Petach-Tikva, full time, with an option to partially work from home.
- Serve as head translator and editor for the project
- Train and guide a team of translators
- Work vis-à-vis the client, participate in meetings
- Write guidelines and instructions on linguistic aspects and work processes
- Native Arabic and English at a high level – a must
- Speak and/or fully understand the following dialects:
Saudi, Egyptian and Levantine.
- Proven experience in translation and transcreation as well as review
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a team of linguists and provide ongoing guidance and feedback
- Proactive communicator
- Proven Management experience
- Familiarity with what is appropriate culturally and religiously for the Arab market
- Close attention to detail
- Experience in translation or translation editing in the entertainment field
- Familiarity with CAT tools
- Degree/diploma in translation/linguistics
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Persian (Farsi) translator
MGS Language Services is seeking English to Persian (Farsi) translator experience in localization and marketing translation work. Requirements: Native Persian speaker, good mastery of English and Familiarity with CAT tools.
Technical — English/German/French/Hebrew
MGS Language Services is seeking experienced technical translators from English, German and/or French into Hebrew.
Preferably native speakers of Hebrew, with good language and computer proficiencies.
Required appropriate education (engineering/technological, applied science) and/or occupational experience and practical knowledge in the industrial realm in general (mainly low-tech), including R&D and manufacturing.
Required some experience in one or more of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering (basics of physics, mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics and energy; heating and cooling systems; manufacturing plants; industrial equipment and machinery; medical devices; maintenance of mechanical systems); Civil Engineering (design and construction; bridges, roads, canals, buildings; environmental-, geotechnical-, structural- and transportation engineering; water resources; surveying and urban planning); Vehicle engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and safety applications in automotive systems and subsystems); Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering (flight and rocket technology; aerodynamics, including aspects of velocity, pressure, density, heat, forces and moments); Electrical/Electronic Engineering (electronic devices, systems and equipment; electricity, electronics and electromagnetism; electrical power supply; control systems; signal processing and telecommunications); Materials Engineering (properties and applications of materials; nanoscience and nanotechnology) ; Industrial Engineering (standardization and regulation; technical specifications; manufacture and assemble procedures; development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated industrial systems; process management; analysis and synthesis, prediction and evaluation of industrial systems; eliminating wastes of time, money, materials, energy, and other resources), and so on…!
MGS Language Services is seeking professional, experienced translators with a degree in Life Sciences, to translate regulatory-oriented medical documents in the Hebrew/English/Arabic/Russian language combinations.